The weekend is here again - and this time laced with SXSW. It's perhaps the last weekend you can live in vague denial of the zoo around you. For the next 3 days, visit your friends and loved ones before they become drunken monsters. Here is where you can say hello to us this weekend:
- get sucked into this event: awesome bands + friday the 13th
- Marfa Myths Festival - If you really are desperate to leave Austin during SXSWinteractive come here. Instead of being in the city surrounded by polo shirts, you could be in the desert with a buncha freaks! Also - check out what this event inspired us to buy
- ARO + Miranda Bennett Grand Opening - I'm beyond devastated that I won't be here for this event - FREE EAR PIERCING Y'ALL!! How cool can you get!?!?!
- Nina Hartmann, "Limit - Experience" Opening at Farewell Books - "This new body of work features an imagined alphabet of symbols that explores themes of mystery, the unknown, the collective unconscious, mind expansion/control and creative destruction". *yessss*
- Day Trip - The weather is looking wonderful this entire weekend - why not go to Wimberley and enjoy it? Or Llano? Or anywhere else? Remember, Spring time in Austin lasts for about a day and a half, so squeeze every second you can out of it.